Monday 19 January 2009

The Chilli Lounge Gouves Crete Greece

The Chilli Lounge-NEW INDIAN RESTAURANT IN GOUVES!
Dec 5th, 2008, 5:51pm Hello,My Name is Rebecca Patel, I am Irish, and will be moving out to Gouves, Crete on the 13th Feb.I am opening a NEW AND EXCITING FINES INDIAN TANDOORI RESTAURANT!!!In Gouves!!The 2 chefs are also moving from India.The restaurant will be a extremly amazing experience.There will be fine dining inside, outdoor dining , and Indian/Marrakesh low day bed area, under calico and organza voile soft drapes, bean bags, and relaxing asian music, also with traditional shisha pipes(with fruit cockail flavours)fresh complementary strawberries and chocolate fountain- some where to eat beautiful fresh Indian cuisine, with AUTHENTIC TANDOORI OVEN, then sit back, pop the top button on your trousers, put your feet up and enjoy Crete summer!There is also a childs area, with dressing up boxes full of indian bangles , mendhi(to be applied by staff)saris and lots of games to keep the kids amused.
My husband is Indian and I have 2 daughters aged 16 and 11.I am moving alone innitially as we are keeping our house in the uk, and hubbys keeping his job for the 1st yr ....
So Welcome to you all....hope I will see you on our complementary opening night, with complementary wine, soft drinks and indian specialities!!This will be on 21st April......so pop it in your diary.
I would love to hear from anyone in Crete, I am apprensive and excited.I would like to hear any advise , re- shipping from uk into Iraklio.
Please email me - miahjade@ntlworld.com or call me 00441162878607.
The Chilli Lounge is situated just off the main strip in Gouves, 2 doors down from the Chinese.

No comments:

Post a Comment